[3830] RTTY Roundup N7WA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 22:39:31 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  154  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 6  Total Score = 7,238

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Just call me a RTTY noob. I think it was only my 3rd foray into
RTTY and my second contest. It's been ten tears, at least, since my
last attempt. I got the FSK interface built for my K3 during the week
and tested it out during the Friday night practice. Started playing
Saturday afternoon getting on here and there doing S&P. Finally
got enough nerve to do a bit of running too. I even worked some DX.
Hadn't even considered that possibility.

Made many boo-boo's using the N1MM/MMTTY combination. Spent lots of
time looking at on-line documentation each time I thought "there
has to be an easier way to...".  Sorry to those I confused.

cheers
dink