[3830] RTTY Roundup WA7LNW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 11:24:56 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

Total: 1165  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 34  Total Score = 102,520

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Low noise conditions on bands made weekend especially enjoyable.  20 meters was
the run band on Saturday, 80 meter outstanding Saturday night, 15 meters
improved on Sunday with 40 meters finishing out the contest with good rates.

Station: TS-480, KPA-500, HEX Beam @ 72 ft, HF-2V vertical 40/80, 80 meter
sloper.

Discovered I needed a N1MM+ MMTTY software refresher. This was a perfect
opportunity to re-familiarize myself.

Rebuilt my WA7LNW RBN CW/RTTY Skimmer system over the holidays. Used ARRL RTTY
RU to optimize set-up. Excellent 100% performance with no more than 42% CPU
demand. I will validate Skimmer CW decoder performance during this coming NAQP
CW weekend.  Eventually system will be returned to remote receiving site and
placed back online.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW