[3830] RTTY Roundup W6SX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 16:34:52 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  801  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 11  Total Score = 52,065

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My RTTY Roundup from Hell. Woke up Sunday morning feeling terrible--some sort of
stomach bug. Ran Japan for twenty minutes  on forty and then pulled the Big
Switch at 1300z. I'm disappointed--twenty still had a lot to give.

K3, ACOM 2000A, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes and MB-V-A, MMTTY,
2Tone, N1MM+

(Despite huge amounts of rain, my backyard snow gauge shows 54 inches of snow
on the ground.)