[3830] RTTY Roundup 9A5W(@9A1A) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 11 08:30:37 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KOZJACA

Total: 1360  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 82  Total Score = 180,880

After many years 40M was closed towards USA/VE in night time. MUF became below
40M and no any skimmer read me in USA. On contrary JA was nice opened on that
band.
80M was good one, with nice pile up on my sun rise time. My dipole antenna
which is almost vertical did a nice job.
Beverages were quite and there was not problem for K6STI&MMTTY&2Tone to
copy weak signals on both low bands.
20M good as usual, 15M I used within 15 minutes and to pick up some MULTS and
did not try to go on 10M band.

As result I had a nice fun with one of my the lowest scores in this contest.

Thanks to all who called me.
Nikola, 9A5W