[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 11 09:06:08 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 11

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

Total:  71  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,976

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Only a decent showing this morning from here among the sweet Magnolias of
beautiful, hospitable North Mississippi!

Some of my CWT buddies are still having difficulty with my new call, but time
will heal that wound, I'm sure.  Ha!

Thanks for all the Qs today.  Only got to 80m and 40m, but I'll bet 20m was
cooking, too.  Oh, for SO2V or SO2R...but this old redneck is too dumb and slow
for that stuff!

'Twas great to work new members Bill, K0MP (1736) and Tom, KT4XN (1738).  Also,
several non-members.  The family seems to be growing steadily.

Hope to catch more of you at 1900z and 0300z, then this weekend on NAQP CW.  We
have 2--and maybe even 3--great teams representing the Deep Dixie Contest Club.
So, y'all be listening for us.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet