[3830] CWopsT K0UK LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 11 17:24:10 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 11

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 1hr

Total:  39  Mults = 2  Total Score = 78

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good afternoon..I was a QLF big time. Macro's were all hosed up. Noise from our
fireplace insert keep killing the receive. I forget to turn off the blower.
Doesnt make noise when its going full time just at starting cycles.
 Having the macros in bass ackwards and the list goes on including operator
errors. I used the NAQP under Writelog as the logging program so not sure if
score is correct..
 Trying to get back in the swing of things since things are slowing down
including my self.
 Thanks too all who put up with me today. Hopefully better next week.
 Thanks God Bless bill K0UK