[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 12 22:51:53 EST 2017

NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 13

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   8      3
   80:  11     10
   40:  19     15
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
Total:  38     28  Total Score = 1,064

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great start to NSL 26!  Thanks to all who showed up.

With FT-1000MP in hospital had to learn the PROII (a rig I don't care for. . .
usually use it just on 6m) Also my first serious use of N1MM logger. Also, the
rig layout on the table is different than usual. Fortunately, though, my new
"partner in crime" here, N0KQ successfully interfaced the PRO-II to
our computer for RTTY RU. But, all-in-all I was very pleased and have some
confidence of a good NAQP on Saturday.

Good to hear N4OGW, KG5U and some others back in the fray.  Worked our west
coast QRP, NN7SS easily on 160, and K8CN was relatively easy copy on 40m but on
the wrong end of the couplet for a QSO tonight.

See you all next week, 73 Bill n6zfo