[3830] RTTY Roundup W8WOM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 13 03:34:11 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W8WOM
Operator(s): W8WOM
Station: W8WOM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 19 hrs

Total:  659  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 8  Total Score = 39,540

What a fun contest. 40 meter wasnt all that good staurday night and i thought i
had a problem with the antenna so i went back to 20 and all was good. I cant
belive how good my full size 80 meter delta loop worked i think it saved me
this year and gave me another band to work,even got a dx station out of
it.Sunday started out slow for me stayed on 20 most of the day till about 2 pm
my time maybe a litte eary but i had to try had a couple of good runs. I am
looking foward to next year so maybe i can get my feet wet in doing so2r i ma
really exicted in trying it. The radio on this end was a ft 1000 at 150 watts
on 10,15 and 20 i used a mosly ta 33 up about 30 ft or so on 40 i used a 2 elem
yagi at about 55 ft and on 80 a full size delta loop. Thanks to ALL that had a
contact with me and espically gave me a spot it really helped. 73 John w8wom