[3830] NAQP CW NN5O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:16:39 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

Total:  615   161  Total Score = 99,015

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC - Team #2

Comments:

Enjoyed organizing our FOUR teams for the Deep Dixie Contest Club.  We had some
absolutely top-shelf operators in our club teams this time.  I'm looking
forward to some great scores.

I'm just glad to be a mere sapling amongst the towering redwoods...with my
feeble little wire antenna up in the trees.

But, thanks to all our friends who gave us Qs.

BCNU in August for the next NAQP CW run!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  CWOps#1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet