[3830] NAQP CW NN7SS(K6UFO) Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:44:45 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   11     4
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  405   130  Total Score = 52,650

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Brass Pounding Salmon

Comments:

Crazy QRP outing. I operated remote from SF to WA,
so only one radio, no panadapter, and when the local
netflix watchers start, the internet dropouts begin.
I would also lose rig control, and the keying would
go crazy - sorry if you had the crazy cw sent to you.
Otherwise it went well, nuttin ever heard on 10m,
I marched up 15m through 160m with hourly rates from
60 gradually down to 30. Lots of fast, efficient ops,
a couple alligators, and lots of noise on 80 and 160.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

Remote operation from CA to WA
10, 15, 20m: Force12 C-31XR at 72 ft
40m: Force12 2 Element Yagi at 78 ft