[3830] NAQP CW K3WA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:47:05 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Peoria, IL

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  902   179  Total Score = 161,458

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 0001

Comments:

Rig:  Flex 6700, SPE 1.3K-FA
Antennas:  SteppIR DB-18E at 80 ft, SteppIR 3 El at 42 ft, Inverted L for 80
and 160M, Shared Apex Loop SAL-30 for low band receive

Soapbox:

Goals for this NAQP were to beat my fall 2016 score, make 900 QSOs and get at
least as many mults as I did last August.  Squeaked in to make my QSO goal and
did considerably better in mults.

The low bands were the money bands here, quiet and decent prop.  Only missed
ND, NE, BC, NU, and NT.  Don't think I ever missed BC in one of these before.