[3830] NAQP CW NJ8M Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 01:17:19 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M
Station: NJ8M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ks

Total:  823   143  Total Score = 117,689

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 0100

Comments:

Power line noise on and off. Thanks to DXengineering NCC1, I was able to work
around it. Was a great contest and thanks for all the Qs. First time submitting
score to SMC on a team. My plan seemed to work out by taking the 2 hours off for
supper/lunch. Worked to the end of the contest and got 2 more mults...HI and MB.
80 was the money band for me.  God I Love N1MM.

Maybe ill see you guy in the SSB NAQP.

K3S. Verticals on 20 and 40. Inverted L on 80 and inductively loaded 80
inverted L for 160. Best i can do on a city lot...for now.