[3830] NAQP CW N9NB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 01:19:16 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  917   194  Total Score = 177,898

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock 2

Comments:

One of the two tower rotors was pointed to ZS-land, but this didn't seem to harm
things too much, as most of the action was on the low bands. 40m went long very
early, I will need to get some low dipoles up in the future. The 80m dipole at
45' played amazingly well and west coast was quite loud by 10pm. I worked on
passing multipliers and paying attention to the multiplier/band grid. Thanks to
all the rare stations who were willing to QSY and listen for me. It's fun when a
band change can yield a multiplier. There were many times where SO2R would have
been nice to have, especially during the day, but the evening provided good
rates over 100/hr for much of the time. Only heard two DC stations on this
weekend, both on 80m.

thanks for the fun, 73 ted n9nb