[3830] NAQP CW N3BB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 07:23:48 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  237    88  Total Score = 20,856

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Was selling "Contact Sport" in the morning and early afternoon at the
San Antonio "HamFiesta" ham-fest, and was unable to get on much after
getting back home in Austin. But as usual, the NAQP is "solid action all
the time" and I did get a chance to check out the new station improvements
and the "N3RD-W2VJN SO2R automation" system. At least I'm not on the
five main contest bands (still need to get up a 160 meter antenna) but things
are coming back nicely. The operator now is the main, rusty, part of the whole
thing. There is nothing like great pure CW to cleanse one's soul! Thanks to all
for the short but fun action. Jim.