[3830] NAQP SSB NX6T M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 01:33:46 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): W2PWS N6ERD K6GO NA6MB W6ZAR N6KI N6EEG N6NC
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

  160:    2     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1033   175  Total Score = 180,775

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

10 meter band MIA with only 1 local Q. 15 and 20 played very well til mid day
but 40 seemed to go long early. Very bad fading on 40 in the evening hours. 80
just had too much noise and on 160 we killed our internet connection when N6NC
who tried to remote in on 160 and our second station that was going to be
remoted in the last 2 hours failed with lots of dropouts. we ran short of Ops
to do a full effort in evening but considering condx overall did not seem good
we had some nice runs on 40, 20 and 15 today. 3 K3s, C31XR at 45 ft, 3EL
SteppIR at 45 ft, 2 EL 40 at 70 ft, 80 mtr INV V Dipole. 160 mtr dipole ( for 1
lousy Q there before we killed our internet connection....We're still working on
getting the internet onto a high speed connection and getting away from crappy
ATT DSL. 73, Dennis N6KI