[3830] NAQP SSB NRF4C(NR4C) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 13:20:05 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NRF4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:36

  160:   4      3
   80:   6      5
   40:  31     18
   20:  41     16
   15:  10      6
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  92     48  Total Score = 4,416

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Colonial Capital #1

Comments:

Wow!  Last week was fun! This week, not so much!  Ten was dead, and I heard a
number of other stations that were saying the same thing.  I usually do good on
15 but not this time.  Twenty was the hot band for me this week.  Forty seemed
better, but was noisy and I didn't spend a lot of time there.  Moved to 80 and
expected similar action to last week, but no.  It didn't happen.  Very noisy
and slow action.  Then, the surprise, 160 was fairly quiet, but not much
activity.  Heard several "Rag chews" but little contesting.  I worked
a few that I heard and moved back to 80.  Had a CA on the wire, heard him well,
but spent way too long trying to get my "BILL VA" across, and he gave
up.  Not my "finest hour".