[3830] NAQP SSB W2SO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 23 21:27:08 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W2SO
Operator(s): AA2ZW AG2AA N2WLS
Station: W2SO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NY

  160:    7     6
Total:  507    95  Total Score = 48,165

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had a fun time as always putting up a multi-two effort for NAQP. We had two main
operators and a very welcome relief operator at dinner time. We participated in
9 hours of the contest. 40M did well from start to finish and 80M thankfully
came to life earlier than expected and it seemed that many stations didn't
realize that 80M was open early.  We had minimal contacts on 160M with our S9
noise floor and only a handul on 20M. 15M and 10M just never materialized for
us.