[3830] CWopsT WH6YH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 25 15:19:56 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 25

Call: WH6YH
Operator(s): WH6YH
Station: WH6YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  59  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,363

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3 and a dipole. started on 15m and heard several weak stations guess nobody
heard me. moved to 20 and wow was it ever noisy and not many loud stations. Had
to ask a bunch of ops for fills, repeatedly. Thank you for being so patient. My
hats off to Trung, W6TN whom gracefully gave me his call several times. 40 was
noisy but at least stations were very loud. My take away is my antenna
situation is getting ridiculous here. Thank you for the QSO. 73 Mike