[3830] CQ160 CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 11:50:26 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.25
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 127  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 2  Total Score = 9,758

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just a bit over an hour in a couple of sessions to make a guest appearance, and
help out my friends with a q on TB.

Conditions domestically seemed really good, I had a pipeline into the southeast
and into the midwest where I padded the log with lots of 4, 8 and 9 landers.
Saturday night sigs seemed a just bit down as compated to Friday.

Antenna: Inverted L with K9YC choke (50 well spent dollars worth of 14 awg!).
no listening antenna so sorry if I alligatored a bit but it usually does well.

Amp: Expert 2kFA (just a killer good amp!)

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM