[3830] CQ160 CW K6NR Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 12:04:29 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 345  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 18  Total Score = 79,690

Conditions were better than I have seen in awhile. I managed to work 5 EU
stations and 36 JA.  The JA signals on Saturday morning were especially
strong.
I operated my K3 and KPA500 remotely over a slow internet connection.  Antenna
is an inverted L at about 45' over 70 or so radials.  I have several receiving
antennas which help a little in the noise; I used a K9AY loop for most of the
contest.  I worked mostly unassisted but took a peak to see if there was any
DX
I was missing.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

  Dana, K6NR