[3830] BARTG Sprint K4GMH SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 12:40:36 EST 2017

BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH:

Total:  629  Mults = 65  Continents = 5  Total Score = 204,425

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First off, I want to apologize to 4U1WB and K5WW for inadvertently start calling
CQ on the frequencies you were using.  Was not my intent as each time I was
actually trying to work you.  For some reason (operator error most likely)
instead of sending my call in response to your CQ, I started to CQing on top of
you.  Sorry.

Bands (propagation) were about as they will be for a while.  Nice,short,opening
on 15 m to Europe from the East Coast USA.  Also, lower bands were quite
compared to the heavy QRN of last weekend.  Good participation made this a fun
Contest (other than my above error).

Regarding the score: the above score is taken direct from N1MM+.  However, the
N1MM+, Multipliers/Countries has six continents being worked.  Just hope the
"official" scoring does use 6 for the continent count.

Again, apologize to 4U1WB and K5WW for starting to CQ on your operating
frequencies.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH