[3830] CQ160 CW W0MB Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 14:50:25 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 250  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 7  Total Score = 34,485

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Notes: Kenwood TS590 Inverted L, 580 foot long wire, N1MM+,SFI at 22:00 1/27
80,22,2 and at 1/28 18:00 80,21,1 and at 1/9 79,9,3.
This was fun and mainly code practice for me as I operated all SPS ( Search
Pounce Spot ). I didn't call CQ Test one time. I was surprised to hear all the
good stations copy me the first time and came right back. Even on 5 watts I
worked into ve stations and even hk1r with a little time. I wanted to get my
friend over and make it a multi one but he didn't show. I am sure that it would
have been more fun  if there was someone good enough to copy returning reply's
to my CQ's. Maybe I will get better at coping code and call CQ next year as I
can't hear them just yet. I still need to build a better listening antenna.