[3830] CQ160 CW KA1J Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 17:12:33 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 112  State/Prov = 103  Countries = 9  Total Score = 15,533

Wasn't able to do this one properly, had too many things happening so I just got
in to help others get some points.

Trouble with the Rx antenna, not hearing well, not a good sign. At least the Tx
was doing OK. Not much Dx this time, heard some that didn't hear me, nothing new
there...

Always enjoy the contests and especially the amazing N1MM which is just about
perfect. My thanks to all & see you next time.

Gary
KA1J