[3830] CQ160 CW KN4Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 18:38:08 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

Total:  QSOs = 50  State/Prov = 26  Countries = 7  Total Score = 4,851

I got home from operating the CW station at the clubs winter field day station
at the EOC trailer. I thought I saw on FOX news that the President had signed
an executive order that required all amateur contest operators to make at least
50 QSO's in the CQ 160-meter CW contest. Failure to do so will result in
permanent QRP status. Tried and weary I went out to the cold shack and made the
50 QSO's. I had not seen 3:00am on a clock in a long time. But will I be able to
finish the WFD on Sunday?