[3830] CQ160 CW W4GE Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 00:20:02 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 647  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 37  Total Score = 170,376

Propagation was just fair the first evening, and was better the second.  Hard to
hear Europe .  I missed the second sunrise to my own laziness in sleeping in.
So much for hard line contesting!

Rig: K3, P3, Acom 1500
Xmit Ant: OCF used as inverted L over good ground system.
RX antennas:  Pixel Loop, KD9SV BOG (bidirectional)

Thanks to all for their politeness and patience as we all dug signals out of
noise. See you for the SSB 160 'test....

Rick
W4GE
Charleston, SC