[3830] CQ160 CW IQ9UI(@II9P) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 06:15:05 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: IQ9UI
Operator(s): IZ8JAI IT9EQO IT9CJC IV3YYK
Station: II9P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Monte Arcibessi (RG)

Total:  QSOs = 1309  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 87  Total Score = 992,980

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

As always very exciting contest.
Started with many problems (PC communication, NW beverage broken), the first
night propagation was very poor, in fact we closed the first part of contest
with very few QSO with NA/VE station.
Different situation instead during the second  night, we started to hear NA
station since 21z, and was a very funny night plenty of NA and VE station. This
contest was also a good opportunity to test new improvement in our station, and
all tests have been successful.
Tnx to all who call us and cu in ARRL CW 2017.

IZ8JAI Dom, one of IQ9UI/II9P