[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 5 16:07:33 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 5

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  100  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,500

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, 3 el Steppir @ 55ft, Windom, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

Sure would have been nice to have the last half hour like the first. 20m was
hot at the start with the 10min rate meter getting up to 150. Tried 40m not too
long after the half hour mark but it was puny and after a while I went back to
20m which netted another 17 Qs allowing me to just reach the century mark.

Good to work Phil-W4RVU who I had had a nice chat with prior to the CWT. Also
several other new calls in there. Thanks to all for the Qs and the fun.

See you from KN5O as NU1AW/5 in the IARU and again next Wednesday.

73/Chuck/NO5W