[3830] IARU K7XC SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 03:54:05 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh

   20:  191     0      25      33
-------------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start having to do some swamp cooler maintenance before it got hot
(100F). Band was disturbed, noisy but usable. Never felt a need to QSY from 20M
as it was always productive (Not to mention my best antenna at the moment) After
sunset signals over the pole improved and by midnight were sparkling loud vastly
improving the Fun Factor. Tnx to 4X0A for his patience pulling me out of the
noise! Nice to work so many IARU HQ and Official Stations. Stayed CW only as
SSB under marginal conditions is just never any fun! CW RULES! What about the
idea of a 3 mode event... CW / SSB / RTTY? 73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk