[3830] IARU W5FMH(@KJ5Y) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 08:14:49 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): KJ5Y KM4SII WP3C MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chenango Ranch, TX

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   32      3      5       7
   40:  357    209     33      39
   20:  426    373     30      45
   15:  181     36     15       8
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  996    625     83      99  Total Score = 898,534

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Well that was fun but difficult in the same line.
Propagation to EU was excellent on 40 thru 15. never even got to 10m to grab a
few mults, it had closed down before we got there!

No antenna for 160. something to be rectified coming into the winter season.

14 Year old Mason KM4SII joined us for the first time and made easy work of
managing the SSB rabble.
Alfredo WP3C joined us to enjoy the fun and ran cw at a very nice rate.
The regular stalwarts were there to pick up the slack.

Lots of fun. We look forward to working you all in the next ones.

Thanks to organisers and sponsors.

TS-590, Expert 1.3K-FA, Dipole for 80m, GXP 7-7 @100'
N1MM+ logger, networked with Hamachi.

73 from the W5FMH team