[3830] IARU NA6O(@N6RO) SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 12:22:45 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: N6RO

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Oakley, CA

  160:
   80:    2             1       0
   40:  204            19      15
   20:  526            31      40
   15:  168            15       8
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a really good time this year. My goal was 1000 Qs at 12 hours, but spent
more time searching for mults than running so came up short. Only operated
until early evening Saturday so that I could get home before all the drunks hit
the road. All the bands seemed to be in great shape. Lots of EU on 20 and 40,
and 15 was open and busy most of the day. Didn't get on 10 cuz I forgot where
the mystery antenna switch was, but it looked like there was good activity
there too.

K3EST joined me in the afternoon and we were thinking of going multi-single but
the 10-minute rule with no exception for mults is really discouraging for that.

Thanks to Ken for use of the station and to Bob for all the fun times.