[3830] IARU K0MD SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 12:49:20 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: MN

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    0     0       0       0
   40:   24     0       7       8
   20:  221     0      18      21
   15:   55     0       7       7
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Rigs:  Icom 7851 + 7800
Amp: Acom 2000A on the 7851, low power on the 7800 (100 watts)as I did not turn
on my Expert 1.3
Antennas: Force 12 stacks - C49XR yagis x 3 for 15/20 and Magnum 240 n x 2 for
40 meters

Comments: Limited operating time as Summer weather allowed for yard work and
other chores
Great conditions to EU when I was on the air - appreciated all of the EU
stations who called me
I really enjoyed working CE3CT in Chile who spent time at Dayton with the MWA
table at the Contest Dinner

I practiced running on two bands using dueling CQ's - or the Synchronized
Dueling CQ runs to work on my So2R skills.

I enjoyed working the 40 meter stations on low power.