[3830] IARU WB0SND/4 SOABCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 13:00:28 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: WB0SND/4
Operator(s): WB0SND
Station: WB0SND/4

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH:

   40:    7             2       2
   20:   63             9       9
   15:   56             5       5
   10:    4             2       0
-------------------------------------

We are on vacation and I brought my little FT-817 and TransWorld portable
vertical dipole antenna.  Not much time to operate having to spend a lot of
time with family.  I must say QRP with a compromise antenna is
challenging....especially on 40.  Forget 80 and 160!  I had a lot of fun.
Should have brought a 100 watt radio.  So frustrating so many just could not
hear me.  I apologize to those who struggled so to get my call right!