[3830] IARU K9CT SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 15:09:32 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: IL

  160:    23    0       5        5
   80:    85    0      14       23
   40:   249    0      22       41
   20:   630    0      36       47
   15:   135    0      16       11
   10:    12    0       3        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  1134    0      96      130  Total Score = 761,168

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Part time operation....late start and breaks for meetings with visitors. I like
this contest and it is fun...especially on cw. Good rates and good operators.
Lots of CWops members!

Condx seemed pretty good....maybe some absorption on the signals starting
mid-contest. I heard multipath and some polar flutter as the evening
progressed.

I was using a FlexRadio 6700 and the Maestro. The software is the soon to be
released 2.0. This was part of the testing before release. No problems......

Good fun! Thanks for the QSOs.