[3830] IARU SN7D(SQ7D) SOAB(A)SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 16:54:46 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: SN7D
Operator(s): SQ7D
Station: SN7D

Class: SOAB(A)SSB HP
QTH: GRZMIACA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:08

  160:   0       48     4       22
   80:   0       41     4       24
   40:   0      492    16       39
   20:   0      769    33       41
   15:   0       74    10       21
   10:   0       14     3        8
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1438    70      155  Total Score = 829,350

I was lucky. At saturday and sunday there was no rain at all like previous days.
No storms, no heavy wind - just some QRN. WX was great. Score is much better
than year ago thanks to good activity in EU. Propagation was not bad, I was
suprised of it. I expected much worse conditions. 160m and 80m just for some HQ
multis. Most activity were on 40 and 20m. 15m and 10m were  ... just for some HQ
multis :)

Band     QSOs     Pts  ITU  HQ   Pt/Q
   1,8      48      70    4   22   1,5
   3,5      41      61    4   24   1,5
     7     492    1182   16   39   2,4
    14     769    2149   33   41   2,8
    21      74     196   10   21   2,6
    28      14      28    3    8   2,0
 Total    1438    3686   70  155   2,6
Score: 829 350
1 Mult = 6,4 Q's
Multi summary 225

Thanks for all contacts. Sorry for poor LIVE transmission on youtube. I did't
manage with sound form receivers to S6 smartphone but it will be fixed at next
contest.

Matt SQ7D/SN7D