[3830] CWopsT W5FMH(MM0LID) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 12 16:08:09 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 12

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chenango Ranch, TX

Total:  96  Mults = 96  Total Score = 9,216

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I thought I would confuse you all by using the club call of the S Texas Remote
DX club. Much better than using the W5/ call . since my US call has still not
been activated in ULS 24 days on!!!

Missed the earlier session as I was busy packing boxes ready for a home move.

Band was very poor , lots of QSB and very little EU except F6HKA, large signsl
as usual.

Was LP in this one and only using the dipole at 125' . the GXP is too large to
risk during the thunderstorms in the area.

Thanks for the calls.

73 Scott
MM0LID

*Contesting is a way of life*