[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 13 00:45:13 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 13

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

QRN! QRN! At least skip was reasonable, and signals were strong.  Many S9
signals from stations couldn't hear my -23 dB signal.  Quite understandable.

BUT, that's only half  the story. The first whammy was when I shut down my
Windows 10 computer to take it to the operating position, Microsoft decided it
was time for a multiple upgrade which took more than 10 minutes. When Mr
Gate's
invention decides to do that, one does NOT disconnect the battery, on pain of
having to reinstall everything!

So, I brought out the trusty J-38, and put it on the floor, and cranked out
QLF
code.  Thanks to the 10 super ops who worked me, and had the patience to
listen
to hand/foot sent code.  As they say in paris, "C'est le guerre."