[3830] NAQP RTTY N4BCD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 10:09:07 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N4BCD
Operator(s): N4BCD
Station: N4BCD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tn

Total:  270   104  Total Score = 28,080

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Didn't intend to do much in this one but rain & thunder took me off the
mower and inside.  Used the time till the storm passed to finish configuring
N1MM for FSK RTTY on a new shack computer. Re-created the function key messages
from memory and tweaked them a few more times.  Great run on 40m through early
evening, 80m seemed sparse late.  TS-990 fan noise at 100w became annoying so
dialed it back to 6w and drove the amp.  That fan is noisy too but it's further
away.

Special thanks to Mark K1RO who came back to my text string "IS MY RTTY OK
OR INVERTED DE N4BCD ?" on 15m, then I was off to the races.

73,
 Mark N4BCD