[3830] NAQP RTTY K6KNS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 12:34:42 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K6KNS
Operator(s): K6KNS
Station: K6KNS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Folsom

Total:  183    63  Total Score = 11,529

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Always a fun contest but disappointed in my score. My 40/80 inverted V had a
very high noise floor on those bands so I wasn’t able to ‘hear’ stations
let alone work them. I enjoyed logging fellow club members and it was a kick to
watch the real time scoring while I worked. Thank you Chris N6WM for setting
that up.  I’m still scratching my head why a station used RUMPELSTILTSKIN as
her name for the contest (RttyLog name field only has room for 12 characters).
Wonder if the incomplete name will be a cause for reject for the QSO.

Kenwood TS-990s  / Hex beam / 40/80 inverted V