[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4M M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 12:56:05 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M N3AIU KK4GTF KS4Q KT0P
Station: NR4M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Central VA

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  829   155  Total Score = 128,495

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Intended to do a single op, but then remembered a budding contester in the area,
so I asked him to join me.  Not having done this contest as a 'multi' before, I
thought we could do a multi-single.

Once I found out it would need to be a multi-two, I invited a couple of others
over at the last minute to help out.  I mean, if your going to be placed in a
multi-two category, you might as well operate multi-two, as best you can.

No major problems although we did operate 15 meters for a LONG TIME, with the
antenna pointed to Africa.   Not real good.

Thanks for all the QSO's.

Steve