[3830] NAQP RTTY KC7V(@K8IA) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 13:26:22 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  153    63  Total Score = 9,639

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Mavericks

Comments:

Did a 3 hour RTTY simple remote to Bob's K8IA station to shake out any bugs.
Usually like to do SO2V but I think Skype may be the problem in hearing the 2nd
VFO plus, using teamviewer, I do not have a way to S&P on the 2nd VFO while
on the main VFO.  So, I did SO1V.

The contest started out very slow.  I jumped from 15m to 10m then to 20m and
had a hard time getting anything going.  Finally, 15m opened up some and had a
good steady run before going back to 20m for the last 50 minutes or so.  I
needed to pick up some mults there.  When the three hours ended, I fed the dogs
and headed for the NN7AZ VHF station where we were doing a multi op VHF contest.
 Fun weekend.

73
Mike, KC7V