[3830] ARRL FD N6R 7A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 21:46:35 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: N6R
Operator(s): AB6BW AG6AG AG6AY AG6JF K6AVI KD6JIB KD6NRP KE6MAK KE6SCS KI6KSV KI6MZ KI6OQ KJ6LXJ KJ6VZC KK6UE KK6VQO KL2YA KM6B KM6GUE KQ6NO KV6I N6HJD N6OOR N6ZE W6BI W6DQE W6JWP W6NCT WA6FXT WB6L WD6R WI6O
Station: N6R

Class: 7A LP
QTH: SIMI VALLEY

  160:
   80:          234
   40:  415     359
   20:  169     829
   15:   28       4
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  612    1426     0  Total Score = 7,590

Club: VCARS, SSARC, and SCCC

Comments:

The 2017 N6R Field Day special event station operated for the 17th consecutive
year from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum by members of the
Ventura County Amateur Radio Society, the Simi Settlers Amateur Radio Club, and
the Southern California Contest Club.  We are clearly near the low end of Cycle
24 based on these statistics but we gamely made the most of what was possible.

Here is how the points racked up:

QSO Points:
1224  CW
1426  PHONE
====
5300  Total 150W QSO Points

Bonus Points:
 700  100% Emergency power
 100  Media Publicity
 100  Public Location
 100  Public Information Table
 100  Site Visit by invited elected official
 100  Site Visit by invited served agency official
  40  Youth participation (2)
  50  Submitted via the Web
 100  Educational activity
 100  Social media