[3830] IARU DJ5MW(@DM3W) SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 18 07:54:29 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DM3W

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Bugk

  160:     0     0      0        0
   80:   147    27      9       27
   40:   305    68     18       34
   20:   534    99     35       46
   15:   166    19      9       28
   10:    36     6      4       10
-------------------------------------
Total:  1188   219     75      145  Total Score = 825,220

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Did a little WRTC test with spiderbeam and 40/80 trap dipole.
Rig was a TS590.
I did the contest in the old traditional way without scope... this has to be
implemented later.
So main target was checking propagation from the north east. My QTH is 600km
from here, so a few things were different from home.
conds were quite bad like expected, but still some surprises.
10m opened short skip somewhat... no US on 15m, big guns could be heard, but no
chance with 100W. only w1aw/2 worked at 23Z.

Nice to see so many teams already testing from Germany, these guys really take
it serious!

See you all from DL next year, hopefully with better conds!

TNX to the DM3W crew for the possibility to user their station!

73 de Manfred DJ5MW