[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint KC4HW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 20 22:24:22 EDT 2017

NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jul 21

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  11     11
   20:  10     10
Total:  21     21  Total Score = 441

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

As scored by Writelog.  WL scored three dupes, that I thought would have counted
in NA Sprint.

I kind of blew it last week, so thought that I would get in this week.  Really
pretty rusted with the F-keys and activity.  But guess that this is what it is
about...practices!

20m seemed good and 40m was pretty good as well.  80m was dead, S9 noise here
so hard to get a 100 watts signal to get over that.  No RX antennas here.

Thanks for the QSOs and entertainment this evening. I will try to come back.

Jim/KC4HW