[3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 21 09:06:04 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: W2RDX
Operator(s): W2RDX
Station: W2RDX

Class: 3A LP
QTH: WNY

   15:   297     83
   10:     0    128
    6:    61    118
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  2421   1679     0  Total Score = 15,052

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Nice condx after the previous two years! Simplified our operations, sticking to
the basics: 2 CW and 1 PH station, plus VHF and GOTA. Had lots of people at
GOTA this year, and it's great to see. Every year we consider digital, but have
yet to get enough buy-in -- we need a digital flag waver! Openings on 15 and 10
at end added a nice finishing touch.

NOTE: All VHF/UHF total entered in 6M box
      GOTA phone 264 not included in HF band breakdowns
      Bonus points 2010 included in Total Score