[3830] Scot DX AB1J SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 26 16:53:36 EDT 2017

Scottish DX Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    5     0         0          2
   20:   36     0         0          7
Total:   41     0         0          9  Total Score = 621

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Used the new Online Scoreboard, which is a nice new feature, especially since it
supports so many contests.

I was busy with other activties most of the day so I have a limited view of
what happened in the SCDX. I didn't hear any GM stations.  Conditions were poor
with little contest activity and later on the SA Sprint sucked up all the O2.

In 2017 with five July full weekends this weekend was pretty much a dead zone,
but in 2018 the SCDX will compete with others, probably the DMC RTTY and NAQP
RTTY. I'll likely stick with the RTTY contests, especially the NAQP.