[3830] ARRL FD W6YX 7F LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 26 18:06:04 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): KB0VVT KG0US KG0UT ND2T W4TCP WX5S AA6XV AG6FU AI6VU K6SF K6TJ KB6BPM KE6FZS KG6NUB KJ6JEX KJ6SDF KM6IYT KU6F N6BDE W6LD W6MG W6REK W6XW N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: 7F LP
QTH: Stanford

   40:   818    933    16
   20:  1006   1400    63
    6:           17
    2:           21
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  2436   2945    79  Total Score = 17,420

Second year in a row in the 7F class and made 254 points more than last year.
80m Qs were up, 15m Qs down, and digital up. Thanks to everyone who
participated with us as operators or in helping to set up for FD or restoring
to normal.

Apologies to any whose callsigns or names I omitted. We had several inactive,
newly licensed or not-yet-licensed participate at our GOTA station, K6SU
(thanks to K6UFO for use of the call).

73,
-Mike, N7MH