[3830] IOTA G6M SO(A)12CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 30 08:29:32 EDT 2017

IOTA Contest

Call: G6M
Operator(s): G6M
Station: G6M

Class: SO(A)12CW LP
QTH: IO93SR

   80:   44       24      0        0
   40:  217       37      0        0
   20:  186       46      0        0
   15:  108       31      0        0
   10:   21       12      0        0
Total:  576      150      0        0  Total Score = 675,750

Club: Brimham Contest Group (BCG)

Comments:

Managed just over 11 hours out of the twelve allowed in my category.
Band conditions were flat but steady with qso's on all 5 bands this year.
Half way through the contest I noticed the IOTA call history file was giving me
as in EU-120 which I hope most folk would listen to my real sent EU-005
location.
But I guess will lose some Q's because of this.I must get them to change it
asap.
Being an LP (Assisted) entry I spent a lot of time in search mode as well as
jumping to new multipliers when required via the Band maps. Great fun and super
operators on the whole. Total enjoyment.
Equipment: Elecraft K3/100. 100w into a homebrewed Cobbweb nest of dipoles for
20-10m. A dual dipole for 80/40m. A small dual 1m dia rx antenna.
Software was N1MMLogger+ which was outstanding.
Thanks to the organisers who do a brilliant job in managing the contest.
73/88
Vic
G4BYG  (G6M)

Band     QSOs     Pts  IOT  Pt/Q