[3830] IOTA DK8ZZ(@DP7D) SO(A)24Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 31 06:56:30 EDT 2017

IOTA Contest

Call: DK8ZZ
Operator(s): DK8ZZ
Station: DP7D

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: JO32PC

   80:  142              122       88
   40:  315              193      124
   20:  289               96      148
   15:  145               50       77
   10:   54               25       39
Total:  945       0      486      476  Total Score = 5,978,560

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another IOTA Contest is over.
First at all, thanks to DP7D/DF0MU Team who allowed me to use their nice
contest Station. A trully HAM Radio spirit, friendly people, a perfect place to
be!
This time, I wasn't at home (around 250km souther). Strange CONDX this year.
Less than 200 UK Stations un the log (last year over 350 UK & EI).With good
monobander antennas easy to break any pile up and pick up the MTPL during the
contest.
The last two hours some Es opening on 10/15m.
Tried to Run some CQs, but less 15PTS QSOs than expected.
At the end, 200Qs more, but also 1M less PTS than 2016.
Congrats to LZ5R for great score.

RIG: IC 756Pro III + PA
80m: GP, Dipol
40m: 2 el, dipol