[3830] WPX CW HA7GN SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 1 04:30:17 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HA7GN
Operator(s): HA7GN
Station: HA7GN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Matraszentimre
Remote Operation

It became a part time effort due to a painful dental surgery a few days before
the contest. I have not even completed the station setup on the hill and the
operation was limited to 4 bands with fixed antennas to North America. I
operated during the evenings only to utilize NA propagation.
It was the first time I tested K3 SO2R remote setup for alternate CQ-ing on two
bands. The station was working OK. Compared to an ARRL DX and a low power
category contest it was much different, all those serial numbers made me crazy
when got out of pace. I have a long way to master this.. was considering to
send in the log as a checklog only, but I need the LCR to see the real
performance.
73,
Gabor
HA7GN