[3830] AlQP N2CU SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 4 14:04:46 EDT 2017

Alabama QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1:11

   20:   29     8
--------------------
Total:   37     8  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 8  Total Score = 2,542

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Could only put in a little over 1 hour due to prior commitments. Conditions
seemed OK. Thanks to the mobiles once again for making a QSO party fun!

One station was sending Etowah county as ETWO. I replied ETOW several times,
but he insisted on ETWO. If I'm wrong, my apologies, but the website says ETOW
:)

I would be interested knowing if there was anything unusual detected on my CW
signal. A local friend thought he heard chirp and 60 cycle buzzing. Never had
that report before.

K3, L7 1kW, TH6DXX 48', 40m dipole 30', N1MM Classic.

73, Tom N2CU